Saturday, May 8, 2010

Shoes, and weird feet







So it seems genetics are against me. Do you have normal feet? If so, you are very very fortunate.

Shoes come in all kinds of different widths. Normal is B, if your foot is slightly narrow you will be an A, narrow 2A or AA and so on. You know what I am? AAAA or 4A. What does this mean? Almost no shoe fits me properly. Whats worse? I'm also size 11 - 11.5 super duper! Thankfully there is a wonderful store in Calgary called Varsity Shoes that sells shoes that will feet my feet, all kinds of hand made Italian shoes. One could easily spend a mortgage payment in there and walk out with just a single pair of boots. I went on a little shopping spree yesterday, three pairs. I think it was worth it though, I mean I really need to stop wearing skate shoes to the office with dress pants and blouses, especially since my skate shoes don't fit either.

I am very appreciative to my friends who were able to help me choose which shoes to get, even though they weren't in the store with me. What in the world did we do before things like camera phones and blackberry messenger?

No comments:

Post a Comment