Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How bout them Habs?

Wow. Just wow. Who saw this team coming from behind, not once, but twice in a row?

Most of that we can pin on a hot goalie, Halak, but you also have to have scoring to win a hockey game. Let's all give a holla out to Cammallerie! As an Oilers fan, I can revel in his success and hapiness. Those Flames fans in my life? Ya, they're not very happy right now. Not at all.

Oh and did you know, a recent report says that 83% of Canadians watch hockey every week? This girl is not surprised, but I know many who will be.

Anyways, back to the les Canadiens. Hopefully they play Boston in a classic original six battle, it makes me think of the '71 Stanley Cup finals.... ah, memories of things I have read about in books.

Vive les Habitants!

No comments:

Post a Comment